Training on sustainability
The Ethos Foundation offers pension fund representatives (boards of trustees, management and investment committees) the opportunity to deepen their knowledge of socially responsible investment and sustainable finance through a number of training modules.
More and more people expect their pension funds to invest their pension assets in sustainable and responsible investment solutions. However, integrating environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria in investment decisions requires in-depth knowledge on the part of financial professionals.
In order to provide support in this area, Ethos offers several training modules on sustainability and socially responsible investment. The modular structure of the training allows participants to learn at their own pace, according to their needs and prior knowledge.
A. The basic sustainability module (online training):
- Free for all individuals
B. Advanced modules (online training):
- Free for the representatives of the members of the Ethos Foundation
- CHF 85 per module and per person for the other individuals
C. The basic and the advanced modules in the form of face-to-face training and/or webinars (only open to groups of at least four people):
- 1st module (your choice) : CHF 1'500
- Each additional module (of your choice) : CHF 900
- When registering for a module in the form of face-to-face/webinar training, participants benefit from free access to the online training programme.
*All prices are exclusive of VAT.